417 Old Route 209Hurley, NY 12443MLS Number 20173215
- Price: $285,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 79 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1,728Square Feet
Down a quiet country road, set-back from the tree-lined street is a privately sited residence surrounded by mature trees, gently sloping landscape, beautiful wide blue stone staircase and pathways flanked by flowerbeds. The front of the house has a welcoming and relaxing porch seating area that spans the entire width of the house which is great for entertaining, reading and unwinding in a peaceful, natural setting with seasonal mountain views. Enter through the double front doors to a home filled with lots of natural light and good flow of space with all the conveniences and updates, including gleaming cherry wood floors, updated bathrooms, recessed lighting, to name but a few of this home's many amenities. All the living areas including bedrooms, bathrooms and laundry area are located on the same level for ease of living. A large eat-in kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counter tops and island, generous storage and work spaces, are provided, for all your food preparation needs. The living room with requisite cozy fireplace leads out to the back garden deck which overlooks the lush meadow with tall mature trees. A perfectly move-in ready home. The lower level has been partially dry-walled, fully insulated, plumbed for a bathroom & can easily be finished to turn into a den, office, playroom, etc. The house has been immaculately maintained with many features which include a heated garage. Generous parking area for several vehicles on the property. Located only 2-hours from NYC, a one mile walk into the historic town of Hurley to eat/shop and a quick ten-minute drive into the city of Kingston's restaurants, shops and cultural venues. This is country living with everything at your fingertips. Square footage is based on UCIS property records and the Listing Agent's measurements. Buyer's agents should verify.
Ask A Question
Call: 845 255-3455 or send a message:
- AppliancesDishwasher, dryer, exhaust fan, range, range hood, refrigerator, washer
- Broker ID116
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Village Green K
- Lfd ConditionEXCELLENT, VERY GOOD
- Lfd StyleTWO STORY, RAISED RANCH
- List Price$285,000
- MLS Number20173215
- Property StyleRaised Ranch
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Square Feet1,728
- Cooling Air ConditioningCENTRAL
- Heat SourceBASEBOARD
- Heating FuelOIL
- Hot WaterOIL
- Wood StoveINSERT IN FP
- Address417 Old Route 209
- Area TownHURLEY
- Building Number417
- High School DistrictKingston Consolidated
- StreetOld Route 209
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA
- Bedroom 1 Room Size11' X 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level1
- Bedroom 2 Room Size11' X 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level1
- Bedroom 3 Room Size16' X 13'
- Dining Room Level1
- Dining Room Room Size12' X 12'
- Fireplace DescriptionBRICK
- Fireplace LocationLIVING ROOM
- FloorsCARPET, CERAMIC, HARDWOOD
- Kitchen DescriptionEAT IN
- Kitchen Level1
- Kitchen Room Size24' X 14'
- Lfd Kitchen DescriptionCUSTOM CABINETS, EAT - IN, GOURMET
- Living Room Level1
- Living Room Room Size21' X 15'
- Other RoomsMASTER BEDROOM
- BasementFULL, MIXED, OTHER/SEE REMARKS, GARAGE ACCESS, CONCRETE FLOOR
- Basement LevelB
- Basement Room Size35' x 29'
- Garage Capacity2
- Garage Parking ExtrasDRIVEWAY, LOT-PAVED, 2-Car
- Garage TypeDrive Under
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Sqft 1st1728
- Year Built1987
- General Tax$2,194
- School Tax$5,645
- Electricity200 AMPS
- Lot Dimensions.58 acres
- Lot FeaturesLANDSCAPED, LEVEL, MEADOW
- Lot SiteRURAL
- Miscellaneous FeaturesFRENCH DOORS
- Short SaleNo
- ViewsMEADOW, MOUNTAIN, SEASONAL
- View Count4