Originally constructed in 1850, years of history still remain in the East Kingston School House that is now a fully occupied brick 4 family unit (converted in 1974). This 4 unit has off street parking, big back yard, separate gas and electric meters. Upgrades include a newer roof and box gutters (2010), new septic system and leech field (2013) hot water heaters in (2013), and new windows (2015). Long term tenants. Tenants pay all utilities and are on month to month leases. Net income reflects 5% vacancy credit and 5% for repair/maintenance producing positive cash flow after debt service and 8.2% cap rate at asking price. Great investment opportunity that still encompasses its history!