Pending Continue to Show
Listed by Sara Nelson, Win Morrison Realty - S
Charming 5 bedroom 2 full bath home, in a quiet neighborhood. 2 bedrooms on the main level and an additional 3 bedrooms upstairs. With beautiful hardwood floors and a wood-burning fireplace. Custom features such as built-in dresser drawers in 3 of the bedrooms and a built-in cabinet in the dining room. Full unfinished basement with separate external access. It could become an office, rec room, workshop, or possibly could be converted into an apartment... Plus a generator hookup for peace of mind. 3 heating zones (1st floor, 2nd floor, basement) Sit on the patio and enjoy the large, flat yard. There's plenty of room to add a pool and/or a garden. Conveniently located close to all that the Hudson Valley has to offer: less than 5 minutes to the picturesque Village of Saugerties with its ice skating rink, baseball fields, soccer fields, tennis courts and beach; a short drive to Lazy Swan Golf & Country Club, Total Tennis, international horse show HITS, and Opus 40; less than 20 minutes to center of historic Woodstock; less than 40 minutes to skiing at Hunter Mountain. Only 7 minutes to Thruway; 2 hours to NYC.
- AppliancesDryer, range, refrigerator, washer
- Broker ID297
- Broker NameWin Morrison Realty - S
- Lfd StyleCAPE, TWO STORY
- List Price$299,000
- MLS Number20203346
- MlsStatusPENDING CONTINUE TO SHOW
- Property StyleCape
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Square Feet2,179
- Colorred brick / cream vinyl
- Cooling Air ConditioningWALL UNIT
- Heat SourceHOT WATER, RADIATORS
- Heating FuelNATURAL GAS
- Hot WaterGAS
- Horse Property
- ElectricityCIRCUIT BREAKERS, 200 AMPS, GENERATOR HOOK UP
- Lot Dimensions68 x 250
- Lot FeaturesLEVEL
- Lot SiteSUBDIVISION/DEVELOPMENT
- Short SaleNo
- View Count10
- Address26 Spaulding Lane
- Area TownSaugerties-town
- Building Number26
- High School DistrictSaugerties Central Schools
- Street DesignationLane
- Bedroom 1 Room Size10' x 14'6"
- Bedroom 2 Level1
- Bedroom 2 Room Size13'7" x 14'
- Bedroom 3 Level2
- Bedroom 3 Room Size9'4"x10'10"
- Bedroom 4 Level2
- Bedroom 4 Room Size10' x 12'4"
- Dining Room Level1
- Dining Room Room Size9' x 11'4"
- Family Room Level1
- Family Room Room Size11'10" x10'
- Fireplace DescriptionBRICK, WOOD
- Fireplace LocationLIVING ROOM
- FloorsCARPET, HARDWOOD, VINYL
- Kitchen DescriptionEAT IN
- Kitchen Level1
- Kitchen Room Size11'10" x10'
- Lfd Kitchen DescriptionEAT - IN
- Living Room Level1
- Living Room Room Size16'x14'7"
- Other RoomsOTHER/SEE REMARKS, FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM
- Attic Level2
- BasementFULL, UNFINISHED
- Basement LevelB
- Den Level.
- Garage Parking ExtrasDRIVEWAY, LOT-PAVED, OFF STREET, 1-Car, CARPORT
- Garage Spaces1
- Garage TypeGarage Detached
- Other 1 Level2
- Other 1 Room Size13'7"x14'4"
- Other 2 Level2
- Other 2 Room Size9'5"x11'10"
- Other BuildingsADDITIONAL GARAGE
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Sqft 1st1245
- Sqft 2nd934
- Utility Level.
- Year Built1960
- General Tax$2,780
- School Tax$4,517
There is no data available
There is no data available