Listed by Samuel Slotnick, Century 21 Alliance-NP
This ranch home has a unique and unusual blend of home residence and two large all-purpose avocation spaces (>1100 sqft). Entrance is into the first large brightly lit all-purpose avocation area (18'6" x 25'9"). There is a half bath tucked away in the corner of this space with direct access to the backyard and fenced-in pool area. Adjacent to this first large, open floor area is a second large area (22' x 28'8") with high ceilings. Possible uses for these all-purpose avocation spaces are: body building and movement, brewing and distilling, candle making, crafts (wood, leather, ceramic, quilting, etc.), creating video games, fixing and repairing stuff, hydroponic gardening, model building, fine art painting, playing music, practicing magic, repairing and building computers and accessory hardware, sculpting, weaving, yoga and exercise. There are many more possible endeavors for which these two utilitarian areas could be used. This second area has two direct exterior doors, one to the front and one to the rear pool area. To the right of the entrance area is the residence. There are 3 bedrooms, a home office room, dining room, kitchen, living room, large family room, 2 full bathrooms. The residential area is newly renovated. All 3 bedrooms have new hardwood floors, closets and hot water radiators. The dining room (10' x 14'5") has hardwood flooring, bright west facing windows. The new kitchen has polished granite counter surfaces. The living room (11'6" x 19'6") has hardwood floors, a brick fireplace, a window facing east looking out on the sweeping backyard green lawn. The spacious family room (15' x 19'6") is bright with north, east and south facing windows and a wood pellet stove for warmth and coziness. From this family/entertainment room, there is direct access to the rear deck, pool area and large backyard. The full bathroom in the 3 bedroom area has a jacuzzi tub. The second full bathroom with stall shower is next to the home office room (7'6"x11'6"). There is a full unfinished basement with interior access. The rear deck overlooks the backyard and pool area. There is additional garden and outdoor equipment storage (14'6" x 19') beneath the family room. There are two electric services, one for the residence, one for the avocation spaces. There is 3 zone heating system fired by a Buteras furnace. There is ample parking, a covered carport for 2 cars plus front parking for about 4 to 5 cars. The in-ground pool has a new liner, cover and filtering equipment. Pool area is fully fenced-in with has slate tiles surrounding the pool. New roof. New siding. New gutters and downspouts. New rear deck. New front steps and new rear steps. All this on .5 acre! Conveniently located to walk to Rosendale's cultural venues food market, Trailways bus stop. Rosendale is a town that provides quality leisure activities, educational programs and great resources to benefit its residents' minds, bodies and health. Rosendale inspires creativity, conscious living, sustainability,nature awareness and community building. There are many restaurants and cafes full of personality and sumptuous repasts.
- AppliancesDishwasher, dryer, range, range hood, refrigerator, washer
- Broker ID16
- Broker NameCentury 21 Alliance-NP
- Lfd StyleRANCH
- List Price$399,000
- MLS Number20210364
- Property StyleRanch
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Square Feet2,752
- Cooling Air ConditioningCEILING FAN
- Heat SourceBASEBOARD, HOT WATER, RADIATORS, ZONED, ABV GROUND FUEL TANK
- Heating FuelELECTRIC, OIL, WOOD
- Hot WaterOIL
- Wood StovePELLET
- General Tax$2,636
- School Tax$3,293
- Address46 Central Avenue
- Area TownROSENDALE
- Building Number46
- Elementary SchoolMARBLETOWN K-3
- High School DistrictRondout Valley Schools
- Street DesignationAvenue
- AmenitiesPOOL-IN GROUND, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, BUS ROUTE
- Bedroom 1 Room Size11'3"x11'6"
- Bedroom 2 Level1
- Bedroom 2 Room Size11'3"x15'4"
- Bedroom 3 Level1
- Bedroom 3 Room Size11"3"x11'6"
- Dining Room Level1
- Dining Room Room Size10'x14'6"
- Family Room Level1
- Family Room Room Size15'x19'6"
- Fireplace DescriptionBRICK
- Fireplace LocationLIVING ROOM
- FloorsCERAMIC, CONCRETE, HARDWOOD, LINOLEUM
- Half Baths1
- Kitchen DescriptionCOUNTRY
- Kitchen Level1
- Kitchen Room Size12'x15'
- Lfd Kitchen DescriptionCABINETS WOOD, COUNTRY
- Living Room Level1
- Living Room Room Size11'6"x19'6"
- Other RoomsGREAT ROOM, STUDIO, WORKSHOP, FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM
- AtticPU DW
- BasementFULL, INTERIOR ACCESS, CONCRETE FLOOR, UNFINISHED
- Basement Levelb
- Den Level1
- Den Room Size11'6"x25'9"
- Garage Parking ExtrasLOT-PAVED, OFF STREET, 3-Car, CARPORT
- Garage Spaces
- Garage TypeCarport Attached
- Other 1 Level1
- Other 1 Room Size7'6"x11'6"
- Other 2 Level1
- Other BuildingsNONE
- PorchDECK, OPEN
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Sqft 1st2752
- Utility Level1
- Utility Room Size22'x28'8"
- Year Built1952
- UsmAmenitiesBasement, Fireplace, Garden, Pool
- ElectricityCIRCUIT BREAKERS, ON-SITE, 200 AMPS
- Lot Dimensions130x170+/-
- Lot FeaturesLEVEL, SLOPE-GENTLY
- Lot SiteHAMLET/VILLAGE
- Short SaleNo
- View Count8
There is no data available
There is no data available