Listed by Danielle Sevier, Compass Greater New York,LLC
This completely renovated 1,808sf authentic mid-century 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with attached garage is located on a cul-de-sac in the heart of Woodstock, bordering over 6 acres of the Woodstock Land Conservancy. This home has been fully and completely renovated. The bright sunny dining room is open to the brand-new custom kitchen. The unique custom cabinets, modern in every way, utilizing technologically advanced material, anti-microbial, scratch resistant, eco-friendly, and American made, with a high gloss lacquer finish. The quartz countertops are complemented by the custom solid walnut peninsula with waterfall edge, exceptional joinery, and attention to detail. The handmade floor tiles are imported from Italy. Fully equipped with Fischer-Paykel white enamel appliances including a 2-drawer dishwasher. Included in the kitchen is a full pantry. The large living room has a floor to ceiling Bluestone fireplace, new oak flooring, beautiful custom millwork stair railing and bookshelves. French doors lead out to a screened in porch looking out on to the Woodstock Land Conservancy. The porch features tongue and groove fir ceiling, cedar casings and trim and a wood composite deck. The primary bedroom features a fully renovated en-suite windowed bathroom with a deep soaking tub, a Parisian vanity with sculpted legs, fixtures by Brizo, a cedar tongue and groove ceiling and floor to ceiling Italian tiles. The upstairs bedroom or potential studio/office has 2 large walk-in closets and sliding doors that open to a sunny deck. Extensive infrastructure improvements include, new roof, new Paradigm high efficiency windows throughout, new Anderson French doors, sliding doors, and storm doors, high efficiency heat and air conditioning heat pumps, Electrolux washer/dryer, completely rewired and updated electric and renovated plumbing system, new and restored oak flooring, new concrete slab in the garage and insulated garage door, perimeter drain, and the entire house is fully insulated and exceeds code in attic (R60+). This beautiful home is a subtle and sophisticated mix of new and old. Original details were lovingly restored while incorporating 21st century materials. Directly across from Andy Lee Field with its tennis courts, basketball courts, ball field, playground and pool, plus the close proximity to town combines the best of privacy and community. Owner is acting as broker.
- AppliancesDishwasher, dryer, exhaust fan, range, range hood, refrigerator, washer, low flow commode, low flow fixtures, energy star appliances
- Broker ID5297
- Broker NameCompass Greater New York, LLC
- Lfd StyleCONTEMPO, TWO STORY
- List Price$998,000
- MLS Number20222059
- Property StyleContempo
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Square Feet1,808
- Cooling Air ConditioningCEILING FAN, CENTRAL, HEAT PUMP, DUCTLESS SPLIT AC UNITS
- Heat SourceHEAT PUMP, DUCTLESS MINI SPLIT SYS
- Heating FuelELECTRIC
- Hot WaterOTHER
- Electricity200 AMPS, GENERATOR HOOK UP
- Lot Dimensions105' x 120'
- Lot FeaturesADJACENT TO STATE LAND
- Lot SiteHAMLET/VILLAGE
- Miscellaneous FeaturesFRENCH DOORS
- Short SaleNo
- ViewsMOUNTAIN, SEASONAL
- View Count24
- Address45 Simmons Drive
- Area TownWOODSTOCK
- Building Number45
- High School DistrictOnteora Central
- Street DesignationDrive
- Bedroom 1 Room Size13'3"x11'4"
- Bedroom 2 Level1
- Bedroom 2 Room Size10'x13'1"
- Bedroom 3 Level1
- Bedroom 3 Room Size10'6"x9'8"
- Bedroom 4 Level2
- Bedroom 4 Room Size15'6"x17'6"
- Dining Room Level1
- Dining Room Room Size14'1"x13'4"
- Family Room Level1
- Fireplace DescriptionSTONE
- Fireplace LocationLIVING ROOM
- Kitchen DescriptionGOURMET
- Kitchen Level1
- Kitchen Room Size10'10"x13'1
- Lfd Kitchen DescriptionGOURMET, PANTRY
- Living Room Level1
- Living Room Room Size15'4"x21'8"
- Garage Parking ExtrasDRIVEWAY, 3-Car
- Garage Spaces1
- Garage TypeGarage Attached
- Other BuildingsSHED, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- PorchDECK, SCREENED PORCH
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Sqft 1st1,390
- Utility Level1
- Year Built1960
- Other AmenitiesBasement, Fireplace, Mountain View, Pool, Tennis
- General Tax$2,462
- School Tax$3,210
There is no data available
There is no data available